Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cupid Ain't So Stupid








So after dissing Valentines Day and complaining and being all man hatin', I totally forgot that V day wasn't all failure. Yes I had a delightful smoothie in the rain with my better half, bought a totally fabulous gaudy gold House of Baulch chain and drunk beers while spying on a disevelled Sam Worthington. But cupid DID strike! and in my jadedness I didn't realise till the rain cleared. I feel in love with a gentleman by the name of Jeffrey Campbell. His catalogue laying forgotton and unloved on a overpriced boutique floor. Shoes is his game. His style is the chunky/booty/wedge/peeptoe amazingness that I am totally in love with. Be still my beating heart and throbbing cankles.. The best bit is they are all under $200. They are available here and if your order is over $200 international shipping is free!! FREEEEE! Did I say free? Excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment