Monday, February 22, 2010

Ok, so I wrote off rock a long time ago when Nickelback and Matchbox 20 were filed under the catagory. A little too early it would seem. AC/DC last night shook me all night long and totally restored my faith in live music and showed Rock n Roll isn't dead, and neither is chicks on shoulders flashing titties. Last night Olympic Park was full of 80,000 hard living hard drinking scary as fuck bogans. More then I will ever likely or hopefully ever be around again. Me and my man wholikesothermen date tried to blend in with our xxxx schooners and tough attitudes but we were one as AC/DC belted out 2 hours of mind blowing totally awesome rock. I'm pretty sure Angus Young has some sort of mental disabilty, but dear lord can he play guitar. His 20 minute guitar solo is probably the greatest thing i've ever seen. One hand guitar on head riff with confetti raining on the crowd. As was bogan #67,235 being dragged out by police with no pants on. The music, the haircuts, the strong smell of urine, the fireworks. For those about to rock, we salute you.

No comments:

Post a Comment