Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bought To You By The Letter T

I don't hide the fact that my dream job is to be a muppet. Not the hand that does the talking, or the voice, but an actual Muppet. What colour would my fur be? What would my 'thing' be? I like hats maybe? Over eating? Cookie's already covered that. Dad, whats a muppet? Not quite a mop, and not quite a puppet, so to answer your question, I don't know. In the world outside my mind and Simpsons quotes, Melbourne T-Shirt magazine T-World is celebrating Seasame Street's 40th annivesary with a pop up exhibition for design festival Semi Permenant. 8 T-Shirt designs celebrating your favourite characters will be on display in the city from this Friday to Sunday. More info here cause i'm too lazy.
Note: Gonzo and Animal were not from Seasame street I know, but I wanted to post this picture. Most underated Seasame street character? Barkley. Or the Yip Yip Yip's uh huh uhhuhuh

No comments:

Post a Comment