Tuesday, March 16, 2010

NYC

I am rapidly becoming obsessed with NYC due to my imminent visit there later this year. Does anyone know some really sweet NYC blogs? Here are a few I have found

Overheard in New York - far superior to our overheard section in MX magazine (yawn)

NYC Bloggers - click on any railway station on the NY subway and be taken to a whole bunch of blogs by people that live there

New York Daily Photo - as the name suggests

New York Hack - Pictures from a New York City cab driver

It's going to look like Sesame St and blow my mind

2 comments:

  1. I have only two tips for the Big Apple. See a band at the Bowery Ballroom and bribe your way to the VIP area. Trust me, it works. Second, have lunch at Fred's - the cafe on the 9th floor at Barney's - it's the place to be when you can afford $45 fries, the people at Chanel know you on a first name basis and you're followed around by a nanny (even though you don't have kids). NB: You MUST be dressed to impress - it might be the only cafe in the world with a door list. Fabulous.

    Check http://www.ohmyrockness.com/ for the local gig guide. This was my version of Lonely Planet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um.... you're gunna have to slow dont the fabulousness I can only take so much in one hit. I'm all over all of it x

    ReplyDelete