Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gaga for Gaga







I admit I have a slight obsession with Lady Gaga. I can't figure out why? She looks like a cross between an episode of Art Attack, loveable 90s sitcom character Blossom and a Marilyn Manson video clip.
29 year old Veik from Beijing feels the same way. Maybe a little more. He (or is it she?) has created some of LG's most memorable and favourite looks using Barbie, household items and voodoo magic. I would like one of these to add to my celebrity Barbie collection. I have Mary-Kate AND Ashley Olson (MK isn't smiling thats how i tell them apart) an original Peter Andre doll STILL IN THE BOX complete with abs and hairbrush and I once owned an MC Hammer doll who married our black Barbie. But they got divorced back in 1995 and MC was never to be seen again.
More photos here

2 comments: